The National Sex Ed Conference is North America’s premier training forum for sexuality educators. It features leading experts in sexuality education from across the globe.
Check out the National Sex Ed Conference Video!
Events like this cannot succeed without collaborative effort, responsive sexuality industry support, and committed individuals.
There are wonderful opportunities that fit various budgets and marketing expectations. We hope that you will support us with one or more of the opportunities below that will help you get your brand conference-wide exposure
If you have any questions about the conference or sponsorship, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How can I sponsor NSEC?
- Bag Inserts: Get the word out about your services and offers! Send us 1000 copies of your brochure, flyer, post card, etc., and in the conference bag they go for delivery to every conference participant.
- Exhibits: Between conference sessions and before and after meals, conference participants pass through the exhibit space. Exhibitors enjoy a table with tablecloth and chairs. Registration fee is included for one exhibitor.
- Lanyard Sponsor: Coveted real estate for any important brand! Conference participants will be wearing lanyards around their neck for the entire conference. Your company name and logo can be featured on the lanyard.
- Lunch and Reception Sponsorship Options: In addition to having your advertisement in the conference program, your advertisements will be displayed during lunch or during the reception.
- Pre-Session Slide Deck (8 spots available!): Your company will have up to 3 slides in a rotating deck that will be projected before and after each keynote and during meals.
- Program Advertisements: Reach all conference participants by placing an ad in the full-color conference program.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Scholarship Sponsors can support a single registration fee, or a block of 5 or 10 registrations. Scholarship recipients “Pay It Forward” by donating their time at the conference, helping with registration, workshop moderation, etc.
Support comprehensive sexuality education. Support The Center for Sex Education. Let people know about your organization, products, and services!
Are you ready to become a sponsor of NSEC?
Follow this link to complete your sponsorship of NSEC.
For questions about sponsoring our next conference, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.