The Center for Sex Education (CSE) offers exciting sponsorship and advertisement opportunities at our National Sex Ed Conference. This conference is attended by nearly 700 health professionals – health educators, community educators, teachers, professors, nurses, social workers, counselors, therapists, scholars, and others who teach sexuality education to individuals and groups. Attendees come from organizations throughout the United States, Canada, and around the entire world. It is the premier environment in which to inform relevant working professionals of your organization’s mission and offers.
In 2015, the conference shaped up to be another exciting year, featuring Marty Klein, author of America’s War on Sex, leaders from the World Association for Sexual Health, an interactive keynote on racial justice in sexuality education, and a bedtime read-along with author Robie H. Harris! In 2014, we welcomed Jane Fonda, Dr. David Satcher, and Dr. Ruth Westheimer to our program.
We’ve once again included considerable flexibility in our sponsorship package so you can put your support exactly where you want it to be. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, no worries! We can tailor a sponsorship package to best suit your organization or company.
- Resource Sponsor: Distribution of a hardback copy or eBook of How I Got Into Sex… Ed to all conference participants. A bookmark will be produced and placed in the book highlighting your company’s generosity and gift. This resource will be an invaluable addition to every sex educator’s bookshelf.
- Conference Program Advertisements: Reach all conference participants by placing an ad in the full-color conference program.
- Lanyard Sponsor (only 2 spots available!): Coveted real estate for any important brand! Conference participants will be wearing lanyards around their neck for the entire conference. Your company name and logo can be featured on the lanyard. Depending on the amount of Lanyard Sponsorships sold, your logo may be paired with one of sponsors logo.
- Pre-Session Slide Deck (only 8 spots available!): Your company will have up to 3 slides in a rotating deck that will be projected before and after each keynote and during meals.
- Bag Inserts: Get the word out about your services and offers! Send us 800 copies of your brochure, flyer, post card, etc., and in the conference bag they go for delivery to every conference participant.
- Exhibits: Between conference sessions and before and after meals, conference participants pass through the exhibit space. Exhibitors enjoy a table with tablecloth and chairs. Exhibitors receive half-priced registration if they would like to attend the conference talks and workshops.
- Banners: The National Sex Ed Conference is happy to prominently display your company or organizational pop-up banner.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Scholarship Sponsors can support a single registration fee, or a block of 5 or 10 registrations. Scholarship recipients “Pay It Forward” by donating their time at the conference, helping with registration, workshop moderation, etc.
Support sex ed. Support the CSE. Let people know about your organization, products, or services!
Our 2016 Sponsorship Prospectus will be available soon! To stay in touch with conference updates, join our newsletter at any time!
Please have materials arrive no earlier than Tuesday, December 2nd and no later than Monday,
December 7th. The CSE is not responsible for associated fees. It is strongly recommended that
you get tracking information for your shipments, and that you bring it with you. The CSE is not
responsible for the Hotel’s storage.
Please address shipments as follows:
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Hold for Guest: (Guest Name Here)
2 Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Please attach a secondary label to your shipment that includes:
• Your Name
• Your Organizations Name
• Your Phone Number
• Specify contents as either EXHIBIT or BAG INSERT
• Number all boxes Box __ of __
For questions about sponsoring the 2015 NSEC, feel free to contact us: