Our conference has grown from a local event to North America’s premier training forum for sexuality educators. As always, the conference will feature the leading experts from across the globe on sexuality education.
The details for our next conference are in the works, but we can promise you that it will be another amazing conference!
Last year our keynote speakers included Dr. Ruth Westheimer, Dr. Joycelyn Elders, Pam Wilson, Dr. Laura Lindberg, Dr. Steve Brown, S. Bear Bergman, and Dr. Donna Oriowo.
Our recent conference video isn’t ready yet, but our 2015 conference video is amazing! Watch here:
The National Sex Ed Conference Video!
As you can imagine, events like this cannot succeed without collaborative effort, responsive sexuality industry support, and committed individuals.
There are wonderful opportunities that fit various budgets and marketing expectations. I hope that you will continue your support – and perhaps increase it – with one or more of the opportunities that will help you get your brand conference-wide exposure.
A final word: I know many of our sponsors are motivated by a genuine desire for philanthropy, and in addition to our regular sponsorship offerings, consider our “Pay It Forward” scholarship program. The scholarship covers the costs of students and professionals without means who would otherwise be unable to attend.
If you have any questions about the conference or sponsorship, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
- Bag Inserts: Get the word out about your services and offers! Send us 1000 copies of your brochure, flyer, post card, etc., and in the conference bag they go for delivery to every conference participant.
- Banners: The National Sex Ed Conference is happy to prominently display your company or organizational pop-up banner.
- Conference Program Advertisements: Reach all conference participants by placing an ad in the full-color conference program.
- Exhibits: Between conference sessions and before and after meals, conference participants pass through the exhibit space. Exhibitors enjoy a table with tablecloth and chairs. Exhibitors receive half-priced registration if they would like to attend the conference talks and workshops.
- Lanyard Sponsor: Coveted real estate for any important brand! Conference participants will be wearing lanyards around their neck for the entire conference. Your company name and logo can be featured on the lanyard.
- Pre-Session Slide Deck (8 spots available!): Your company will have up to 3 slides in a rotating deck that will be projected before and after each keynote and during meals.
- Resource Sponsor: Distribution of a hardback copy or eBook of How I Got Into Sex… Ed to all conference participants. A bookmark will be produced and placed in the book highlighting your company’s generosity and gift. This resource will be an invaluable addition to every sex educator’s bookshelf.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Scholarship Sponsors can support a single registration fee, or a block of 5 or 10 registrations. Scholarship recipients “Pay It Forward” by donating their time at the conference, helping with registration, workshop moderation, etc.
- Lunch and Reception Sponsorship Options: In addition to having your advertisement in the 2017 program, your advertisements will be displayed during lunch or during the reception.
Support comprehensive sexuality education. Support the Center for Sex Education. Let people know about your organization, products, and services! Can’t decide on just one sponsorship option? Well, you can choose more than one sponsorship option and receive a discount! When you select two of the sponsorship options above, you will receive a $100 discount. Pick three sponsorship options, and you will receive a $250 discount.
Shipping details will be provided soon!
If you’re ready to purchase your sponsorship items or package, go to our online payment system.
To stay in touch with conference updates, join our newsletter at any time!
For questions about sponsoring our next conference, feel free to contact us: